Several Points to Remember
- Always bring a valid ID or latest registration card with you during transactions.
- Make sure that you also have a copy of your payment voucher, duly filled out request form, and/or order of payment or assessment form when transacting with the PUP Cashier.
- When paying online or in banks, always review the account number/s and name/s thoroughly. Make sure you deposited the payment in the correct account number. Incorrect mode of payment and/or account number/s will result to longer processing or posting of payments.
- Documents not claimed within 90 days from the due date shall be shredded.
- Documents “On-Hold” status for 90 days shall be forfeited.
- If your due date falls on a holiday, the next working day is your due date.