How do I apply for an Official Transcript of Records, Diploma, and other documents?

  1. Visit PUP Online Document Request System (ODRS) through this link: Online Document Request System
  2. At the landing page, please select the campus you completed your studies.
  3. Once selected, please register a new account if this is your first time requesting for a document. If you have previously made a request through the ODRS, just log-in your account details.
  4. After logging in, click “New Request” redirecting you to the Document Requesting Form.
  5. Fill out all the required fields and check all the documents you want to request a copy for.
  6. Click “Submit” to finalize the request.