How does the Checkout Service work?
To place a request, search for library materials in the library Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC).
- Use your PUP Library Account to request items for checkout. You can request up to 5 items (faculty, Admin, Officials) and 3 items (Students) at one time.
- When your items are ready, you will receive an email sent to your PUP Webmail address directing you to use an online calendar to schedule a checkout date and time.
- On the date of your scheduled checkout appointment, carefully read the instructions you receive in a confirmation email about your scheduled appointment time. It will have details about how to get your items.
- Your books will already be checked out to you and placed in a paper bag, minimizing contact. Each library location will have a takeout approach that involves minimal contact between you and staff.
- Bring your PUP ID card on your scheduled checkout appointment and follow safety and health measures.