Office of the Student Services

Services offered:

  1. Application for New Identification Card (for transferees, shiftees, late filing of ID, damaged ID, and correction of information)
  2. Application for Replacement of Lost Identification Card
  3. Application for Replacement of Lost Registration Certificate
  4. Permission to Conduct an Activity
  5. Permission to Stay Overnight in the Campus
  6. Permission to Use University Facilities/ Venue (Conference Rooms A and B)
  7. Request for Certificate of Good Moral Character
  8. Request for Entry of Equipment and Materials
  9. Request for Medals
  10. Request for Visitors‘ Entry

[Click here to inquire or request for assistance from this office]