College of Social Sciences and Development Services

Services offered:

1.       Application for Overload of Subjects
2.       Processing of Application for Change of Enrollment (Adding of Subject, Change of Schedule/Subject)
3.       Processing of Application for Correction of Grade Entry
4.       Late Reporting of Grades and Renewal of Incomplete Mark
5.       Processing of Application for Shifting to Another Academic Program
6.       Processing of College-Mediated Enrollment
7.       Processing of Online Petition of Subject
8.       Processing of Online Request for Tutorial of Subject
9.       Processing of Request for Certification (Grades, Bonafide Student, General Weighted Average)

[Click here to inquire or request for assistance from this college]